Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Solliciations and interviews

Right,

here we go again. Same story...different company.
Last week I went on interview with several companies. Now the phonecalls and emails start comming in again for the results of those interviews.

Result : I'm sorry you were not successful due lack of experience.

I mean, why the hell do people ask me to come over for a job interview in the first place if they have my CV to check up on my past experiences? Driving around costs me time and money, and as an umployed person that's something I really can't afford to spent.

So to all those recruitment agencies out there, and HR departments. Please read the CV's of your candidates and don't play games with them by inviting them over and then denying them due lack of experience. It's in the CV, bloody read it !

3 comments:

  1. that sounds familiar ...
    good luck with further interviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urg. I know exactly how it feels. In Hong Kong here, they don't even tell you if you're successful or not, so after the interview they won't even talk to you again. Transportation to some of those places cost a fortune too.. ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then you finally have a job and then you are bombarbed by job opportunities :-) (Lodi/ 02 743 41 84)

    ReplyDelete