Saturday, April 11, 2009

To do or not To Do

Why is live always so complicated?
Right now i'm in the middle of this whole situation where I need to decide whether or not I will go back to University or keep looking for a software engineering position.

Honestly, either way suits me fine. If I go to University, I will live back at my parents till I graduate. No expenses, no problems. Just 3 to 4 years of studying.

The search for job is what really puts me down. I'm currently in possession of a Bachelor's degree IT Multimedia. Practical approach to programming, with knowledge about the most common programming languages and principles. Even got a whole year of software engineering principles. Yet for companies it's hard to believe that I'm suited for Engineering Positions.

For now I'll probably keep browsing the Internet a bit in the hope that one dreamjob is there, willing to recruit me. Should I not find that job before summer passes, I can still start the University.

3 comments:

  1. I think you are a very strong minded person who will achieve wot ever it is you want from life :) at least if u go to university, you are still getting educated rather than just waiting around and hoping that dream job will come along :) of which im sure it will sooner or later :) Jewlz^ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life isnt that complicated,its just your head making it so.Chill out :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could chill on this topic, but it's too important for me. I mean, I am deciding my future here afterall.

    I really don't want to make the decision only to regret it afterwards.

    ReplyDelete