Monday, August 8, 2011

World of Wacraft

I've been playing World of Wacraft for nearly seven years now. 2 months ago, I decided to quit the game. I could no longer afford the time I invested in this game, and truth be told, I had a nice history in the game. So I thought I'd rather go out with some nice memories than keep playing till I got frustrated from boredom.

However, yesterday I hopped ingame again after reading some posts on my old guild's website. It didn't take long for the conversations to get started again ingame and before I knew it, I was dragged into the latest raiding content without having done it before or reading/preparing for what was comming.

In the seven years that I've been playing, I've always been somebody who wants to achieve the top of the game, but not at the cost of having fun. I've seen every content that there was to be seen in the game, and I have no regrets of spending soo much time in the game.
That beeing said, my character Nashiko has quite some history in the game. Just look at the profile, achievements or whatever and you can see I've been everywhere and have done almost anything that the game had to offer.

Yesterday's raid night however opened a new door of fun for me. I've always been rather lucky when it comes to receiving items ingame, and last night was no different. After beeing dragged through some puzzeling encounters, we managed to beat the Firedruid himself, and behold he dropped his scythe.
Beeing the only feral druid in the guild, and the other people already beeing geared, I received the staff despite the fact that I was not really playing anymore. Equipping this weapon ingame bestows a new effect on Feral druids when they enter combat :



I reactivated my account, and made the agreement that I'd help out my fellow guildmembers untill StarWars The Old Republic is released, after which I will bid them a farewell and take my gamingexperience elsewhere.

But for now, I think i'll definitly enjoy running around with my furr on fire !

No comments:

Post a Comment